Skip to content
- 01.102 This was made by Thror,
- 01.122 in my grandfather Thror’s time
- 01.126 Your grandfather Thror was killed,
- 07.054 son of Thror,
- 10.008 Thror and Thrain of the race of Durin,
- 10.008 Some sang too that Thror
- 10.020 son of Thror King under the Mountain!’
- 10.029 son of Thror King under the Mountain!
- 10.034 that it was Thror’s grandson
- 10.034 not Thror himself that had come back
- 10.044 O Thorin Thrain’s son Thror’s son!’
- 12.035 with the whole hoard of Thror on my back?
- 12.096 the great golden cup of Thror,
- 13.045 This is the great chamber of Thror,’
- 14.041 For he too had not forgotten the legend of the wealth of Thror.
- 15.009 and the people of Thror;
- 15.019 and the legend of the wealth of Thror has not lost
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: