- 02.029 and stumbled on stones;
- 03.010 Bilbo’s pony began to stumble over roots
- 04.022 when they stumbled into a big cavern.
- 04.040 and many a stumble,
- 05.105 and stumbled along.
- 08.029 As it reached the further bank it stumbled.
- 08.030 He had stumbled,
- 08.063 he stumbled forward into the full blaze of the fire
- 08.065 when Dori stumbled across him by sheer luck.
- 10.010 and buffeted he could hardly stand or stumble
- 12.079 and stumbled blindly on
- 12.081 and stumbled
- 13.008 stumbled forward,
- 13.018 as he stumbled on some golden thing.
- 13.023 stumbled backwards