This has always struck me as a very biblical/epic word. I’m giving it the “high” tag even though I have rather given up on the “high” tag.
- 12.032 till the dawn chilled his wrath
- 12.034 and stirring up Smaug’s wrath so soon.
- 12.102 This was the outburst of his wrath
- 14.013 the dragon’s wrath blazed to its height,
- 14.035 and wrath on those unhappy creatures?
- 17.010 and his voice was thick with wrath.
- 17.050 so deadly was the wrath of the hands that held them.
- 18.022 in his wrath.
- 18.024 and his wrath was redoubled,