From Old French estor.
- 09.011 from store or table
- 11.001 and the rest was made into a store under a tent,
- 11.002 Indeed their stores had no need of any guard,
- 11.016 and such stores
- 12.025 and all our stores lost,’
- 12.027 and bundles of stores,
- 12.033 Luckily they had saved enough of their stores
- 12.039 to go back to the store by the river
- 14.042 but great store of goods he sent ahead by water.
- 15.027 not far from where the rest of their stores had been left.
- 17.034 They had brought with them a great store of supplies;
“store, n.” OED Online. Oxford University Press, June 2016. Web. 28 June 2016.