What an evocative, delicious, elegantly simple name. It makes me want to be bewildered. I include here references to “the Wild” as a location – or perhaps a state of being. I look forward to the day when I can expand the concordance to include “wild” in its own right – it is used beautifully in this work.
- 03.003 before we can come into Wilderland beyond.
- 06.050 over the Edge of the Wild on the borders of the unknown.
- 06.059 (for so the evil wolves over the Edge of the Wild were named)
- 07.151 Remember you are over the Edge of the Wild now,
- 18.051 The Wild was still the Wild,